I am the Burger Maven. One day a book will be published: Becker's Better Burger Book. What do you say when you can remember your first burger almost 60 years ago? That you have a burger as your screen saver? Your cell phone is downloaded with photos of your favorite burger. That you remember the names of the burgers you ate at various restaurants thoughout the country?
You are willing to try almost anyone's favorite burger but then get up after the first look and/or bite knowing this is not worthy of your taste buds.
Twenty Burgers you must eat before you die' was just a teaser. I've had thousands.
I will try to enlist other mini'burger mavens to supply their favorite in any city that they visit. by the way, right now my favorite was before Oprah wrote about it:
Le Tub in Hollywood, Fl. Here's a photo of the perfect Medium Rare Swiss Cheese Sirloin Burger at Le Tub. 14 oz of ground sirloin with seasonings and added fat for flavor. Hand patted and made to order.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Skip "the burgermaven" Becker
No comments:
Post a Comment